Register and Data Protection Statement in accordance with Flero Media Oy’s Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Prepared on 01.06.2021. Last modified 21.06.2021.
1. The controller
c/o Flero Media Oy
Väinämöisenkatu 21 A 4
2. Contact person responsible for the register
Atte Oksanen, email@example.com, 040-2204355
3. Name of the register
Customer register – FLEROAREK
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Personal Data Act Sections 8, 13.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to communicate with customers.
5. Information content of the register
The information to be stored in the register is:
– First and last name
– Email address
– Phone number
– ZIP code
– Business ID / VAT ID
– Online billing address *
– ZIP code
– Contact person (First and Last Name)
– Contact person’s email address
– Contact person’s phone number
* Only if the invoice is requested electronically.
6. Regular sources of information
The information stored in the register is obtained from customers by e-mail and through the Online Store.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA
When ordering the service, personal & business information is provided to the necessary parties, such as the payment system for invoicing.
8. Registry Security Principles
Access to the customer register is password and protected by a security code.
The server network is protected by a firewall.
Every employee has access to the data.
9. Right of inspection and right to request correction of information
Every person in the register has the right to check the information stored in the register and to request the correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. If a person wishes to check the data stored about him or her or request a correction, the request must be sent in writing to the data controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the time limit set by the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
10. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
A person in the register has the right to request the removal of his or her personal data from the register (“right to be forgotten”). Data subjects also have other rights under the EU’s general data protection regulation. Requests must be sent in writing to the controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the time limit set by the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).